Saturday, 17 November 2012

Bryan 20th birthday PART II

MBS! We reached MBS at 5pm plus. All of us was really excited and feeling so gaga over it hehe. I was so excited that I went jumping around and trip on Bryan's slippers. Gahhh so clumsy but I guess my friends are really used to me being like this.

Sean brought Bryan out to buy vodkas and chips while the rest of us set up the party! Hehehe blow balloons, do birthday cards, decorate this and that. It's so nice to see everyone helping out and doing something! It's like a moment to remember! Kiantao's gf, annabelle even baked cookies and cream ice cream cake for us. It tastes really good! Better than those swee heng, bengawasolo want!

It's good to see how surprised Bryan got hahahaha! Plan successful yeah!! So we went around smashing cakes on one another face! After everything, we went for swimming hohoho! YOU MUST GO THERE AND TRY SWIMMING IF YOU EVER WENT THERE. Its like a lifetime experience, maybe for me la! Its so good to like just immersed yourself in the water and look at the beautiful scenery! It's so cooling at night and the lights, buildings are really beautiful. It doesn't feel like Singapore! Doesn't feel like the stressful and realistic Singapore. I just fall in love with my own country at that moment. YES at that moment ONLY.

Had so much fun at the pool! We played piggybank games and also hmm others lame games hahaha! Anything that can brings all of us together. And I fell down when going to the toilet again gahhh. _o-

Went Marina Square for our dinner and its already like 9pm plus!! We rushed there and rushed back! Watch movies, play games and sleep together! :)

In the morning, woke up and feel that I'm back to reality.

Gahh I'm sorry if my english is damn cui here. DAMN LAZY TO actually sit down and think of words to blog properly. I just anyhow hahahaha!















































I know I said this a lot of times already but I still miss my grandma a lot. Its like there's so many details in the house that made me cannot forget about it. I look at the sofa, I'll be like ohhhh she used to sit down here after eating dinner. I went into the room, look at the floor and think, ahhh she likes to rest on the floor because its cooling. I look and this and that, and all the memories of what she do just yeah you know. Although I can no longer feel her physical existence, but all these things can be felt by the heart.

But no. I feel good and fine. I always tell myself even though these things happen to me, its just part and parcel of life and there are more people out there who are suffering worst than me. This makes me feel better because I feel that I am becoming stronger in this way. Because all these things are just normal things that will definitely happen so yaaaa laaaa.

Aiyaaa I'm just writing down my train of thoughts again, like forever. So just ignore me cause I likes to reflect on my thoughts and life. And most of the time, I'm not emo or upset. I'm just trying to express myself!!! So I AM REALLY FINE.

Time really waits for no one. You won't be able to redo your mistakes and regrets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment