Thursday, 15 November 2012

Guess the only person that I can only share my burdens with would be Jinhan.

My mum: Sometimes I really really really want to tell her my things but then its like, I don't know how to explain to her and I don't think she can help me in any way. It will only piss me more because I don't know how to explain to her and she don't get it.

Friends: I don't want to burden them with my troubles cause I feel that its my own things and they shouldn't worry about me. And I don't like it when people are too judgmental over my things, how I feel all these. So I rather not say.

So what I want to say is ... I really really like my dear Jinhan so much! I think she's the only one who I can really like always tell my troubles to and although I always contemplate for damn long whether I should tell her and how should I phrase it to tell her, I'll still tell her. I don't know what I'm talking about now but what I really want to say is I am not someone who always share about her own things. Sooo.. its like I am glad that I found one because I don't have to bottle my things up and I feel good like this because whenever things happen, I'll be like " OH OK TELL JINHAN "

Don't know what makes me trust her soooo much but haiii thats good in a way!!

So.. I'm glad la :)))))))


No comments:

Post a Comment