Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Bryan 20th birthday PART I




























Celebrated Bryan's 20th birthday last weekends! I'm gonna post all the photos in 2 parts! First part will be the photos and everything we did for the BBQ.

So...

It was a sunny day and the sun was being a really slutty bitch. We went to plaza NTUC to shop for groceries then took cab all the way down to west coast park! Our BBQ pit was 2 and we started bbq hehehe. Everything was good, so much fun! We use potatoes chip to start the fire. In the end... we got no choice but to use tissue papers, branch sticks, " corn mustache " , bbq sticks to start the fire! It was soooo funny and epic! We even videoed it hahahaha. I had so much so much fun bbqing though I feel really sticky and sweaty urghhh.

So that's all for PART I! PART II was good too! 

Siannn I just miss everything! I miss how I spent my last weekends, it was so fun. Its really like a short getaway from reality, from all these stress. When I go back to school on Monday, I feel so siannn and not in the zone. Its like I don't know whats going on and all I wanted to do was play and meet up with my brothers!!! :(

And ooo my english sooo cui, I sounds like a Primary 6 kid.

I should be focusing on annotating my Gened Article but here I am sparing some time out for myself to blog! Ok byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment