Friday, 9 November 2012

My days



























- Caught skyfall with girlfriend on last Sunday, the movie was great! Update with one another. :)

- Went for training with Jolene and Sharon, finally went back. It was pretty awkward at first. Coach Marcus was sarcastic again but I don't give it a damnnnnn! Hehehe it was great to see you at  training, talking to me. Ahhh it felt good actually cancelling the training part.

- Will still go back for training I guess. Just to exercise and see you cause its my only way to still see you hahaha.

- Met up with some of the sp softball girls to celebrate SHARON POW BIRTHDAY! Had Sushi at clementi mall, took poloraids at Baskin Robins. It was amazing, they are such great people. Loving them more, they made my day sooo happy <3<3<3

- Gym with my classmates and shih ean, kok wei! Played badminton today. And we self declared our Friday to be SPORTS DAY. Had Ziiii caooo after that, great work out session!

- Started to meet Jinhan to school if we have 8am lessons! Loving it.

- Met with Jiayu and Cherlyn on tuesday.

- Coming back home almost every day because I had so much fun with my friends and so I didn't get enough sleep because I need to do my projects.

- The stress level is still ok now because I've been doing my projects consistently.

- Give school a miss on thursday which is the most important day because I am so tireddd from training and my muscles ache hehehe ok excuses.

- FINALLY... My weekends will be spent wisely with my brothers at MBS hotel to celebrate Bryan's birthday. 

So yeah that's all for my week! Its been good, really great. I feel that I spent everyday wisely, besides the schooling part..

No comments:

Post a Comment