Saturday, 16 February 2013

New lights decoration

I've always wanted a room of my own and yeah I finally got it recently hehehe! I am really very very contented cause its like can I say one of my wish?! I painted one side of my wall light pink and the others pale pink, it kinda looks like white though but still got that bit of difference.

And it always my wish to have light deco for my own room and yipee, Hui Juan got it for me in bkk! Now I can save the money ^.>

Prettyzzzz right? I really love it!

This is my pinky wall! Was just trying out cause I wanna see the lights and I got so excited over it!

so pretty la the lights!!!

when I off the lights!

Then I try putting it around the curtain but hmm its not that visible though..


So I went to make it more visible~

And tada!! THE FINAL OUTLOOK HEHE SO HAPPY ABOUT IT cause I think it looks not too bad!

pretty pretty lights so cozycosy

Lovin the lights! Lovin my room! Its like the only place for me to get so comfortable. Its like a little warm cosy place for me! Kudos! :)

Anyway I got my ITP Placement, at Prudential!! Thank god, I'm with AH LEONG CHERIE AGAIN HEHEHEHEHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment