Thursday, 14 February 2013

Chinese new year 2013

Boring~~~~~ Chinese new year for me was boring~~
1) Nothing to do
2)Not much angbaos
3)Exams
4)No buy NY clothes

Maybe because my grandma passed away last year so there's nothing much going on also. Hmm not really leh, CNY is getting more and more boring as I grow older. Just nothing much seems to fascinates me except for the super good foods like abalone, scallop which we don't eat it often! The only thing that I love most for CNY would be reunion dinner hahaha.

I didn't even get myself new year clothes, partly because I don't have time. Well so my CNY was basically just anyhow wear. Ang baos wise, got so little this year because yup you know why~ there's some restrictions but its okkkkk laaaaa.

This year NY was really sian, exams here. where got time you tell me? The only best thing is I finally got more than 8 hours of sleep which is so yipee! ^^

This was taken during filming that day! Erm, for one of my project. We're doing a commercial. Don't know if I can upload it here but I'll try later! 

2nd last day of school. Took poloraids with some of my classmates because next year me and cherie will not be in the same class as them anymore. Hmm because of FYP, its a long story though.

Watched ABTM2 with them and had supper together! Wanna thanks Shahmel for sending me home! :) Having a car is always good!



Eugenia and Cherie!


My year 2 just ended like this. Busy for the whole year, experienced so many ups and downs, seen the true colors of certain people and understand the fact that doesn't means you treat people well, they will treat you back the same way. Life doesn't works that way I know but I just gonna believe that there're still people out there who are nice. So many changes in just one year, this and that. The never ending stress that I've to take but o its okay because I got used to it already. To sum it all, although year 2 seems to be really really bad at times but overall, there're still people there that really deserves me to like them and I'm thankful for that. Thankful for the bad things that happened because it really made me realized who's gonna be there for me and who's not.

Next year, different class. A whole new change again. Don't know whats there for me to face but well, just let life flow ba!

--------------------------------

This was taken ytd midnight hmm. Was trying to study but the whole CNY was making me lazyyyyy hehehe.

Met up with my fav xy and kt and as usual went to playground to chit chat and back home!

And damn long never ZI LIAN LOU~~~ don't judge meeeeee!




And oh happy valentine's day!


No comments:

Post a Comment