I've so many friends that I want to keep and honestly speaking, I really think I've been putting in a lot of efforts in keeping all my friendships. People who know me well enough should know that I been trying my best to hold on to most of my friendships and putting in efforts in it despite being busy or even sacrificing my sleep or study time. I am trying my very best to balance everything. I know sometimes, I would even neglect some particular group of my friends because I really do not have the time to meet them every week or even every month but..I really try my best and try to organise or plan outings whenever I can just because I feel that our friendship shouldn't end and each individual is really important to me because at some point of time, they really did made my life much more colorful.
And..frankly speaking I've never really complain to people about how tired I am to actually always be the one to initiate outings all these cause although sometimes I really feel very sian and tired to be always the one initiating but I really don't mind because I really just wanna meet them up and listen to their updates about life and etc. And..I'll always try my best to meet up with people who matters most to me when they call me out despite it means spending less time with my family and my mum always said that my priority is my friends and not them which I know although I always told them no ah, family is more important what but deep down I think I treat my friends way much better and somehow feel that they're more important than my family. Thats how bad I am..
All I really need is just understanding from some of my friends. And most importantly, if you're my best friend..shouldn't you be more understanding and aware of my efforts? I just..somehow feel a little upset because all I need is just understanding from people. I may not be a very good friend because I always put aeroplane when the dates are near hahaha (oops*) but I know it myself that I've been putting in efforts in keeping friendships despite neglecting my family, sacrificing my sleeping time and snowballing my workload. So yup, I can still give myself a pat on the shoulder.
So glad to always have a space for me to rant when I needed it. Its like it will always be there for me, kudooos! ^~^
And to all my friendsss, I still lovee you guys so much!! I am still the same old velle just with a little more thoughts nowadays but tomorrow's a brighter day! ^^^^^^^
No comments:
Post a Comment