Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Thanks for all the love

My 3rd week of intern! So routine ahh but time passes faster with my friends. The only thing that I am looking forward most is during lunch break and slacking period hehe its the most fun!!! My new group of friends is really fun to be with, so glad to actually know them! What a funny bunch of people, its always entertaining to be with them, so much jokes around hehe! :)

If got chance, I'll take photo with them and put here keep as memories kakaka :)

All these photos was damn long ago liaooo








This was recently!



I really agreed with this, just think about your family? Like how you always get mad at them but you know they'll always love you.

Friends!
My family dotes on me so much. My mum, my sister dotes on me so much. Although I don't really have a complete family but the love I'm receiving from my mum and sister is so much! I really think it is even better than many people. I'm not trying to boast or what and I know there're even more people who are even more well-loved by people but I just feel very contented and at the same time very guilty. There's nothing much I can do to gave them in return as for now? I don't have a stable income to like treat them good foods and I don't really have anything to like really give them now.. What I can really do is to be sensible and save money so that my mum won't have to be so stressful over money.

Hehe to be honest, I think I am really spoilt. Whatever I want, my mum and sis will try their best to give it to me. For example, my mum knows that I am having attachment currently, she added $20 more to my allowance. My sis will give me $50 when she got her pay. When I told my mum I want  to paint my room and decorate my room sweet sweet, she painted for me and even ask my uncle to help me paint my room.. Whatever I want, I always get it and I really really understand how blessed am I and I really cherish it but the thing is.. I could never express it but deep down I really feel v v v thankful. But.. I always get mad at them for little things( hehe taking things for granted again) because I know, we all know at the end of the day they'll still loves us and not judge us. Sian eh, I think I am really damn bad to them.

I really want to make my mum and sis proud so I am going to do my best and study very hard for my last year.

And oh got back my results:



THANK GOD THANK GOD I managed to maintain it. Although I never improved which like most of my friends did but heng ah really hengggggg!!! 

Gonna strive and work even harder, all for my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment