Thursday, 7 March 2013

Sean 21st, Holidays, ITP

Hello I'm back!

It was Moo Moo 21st birthday on 25 feb! Because we/he did not organise a party so we decided to like make it simple but unforgettable for him this year. We bought him a French Connection watch and we handmade a pin board with our sweet msgs and photos! Hehe we surprised him 3 times and yeah it was a success!!

Our first surprise for him was at pizza hut! Sang him a birthday song with the staffs there!
Second surprise was the best and most memorable want! We wanted to light up candle at the carpark near his house but then it was raining so we couldn't :(, in the end we light up candles with " <3 Happy <3 21 bday " And yeahhhh it was a success, thanks to him for being always so blur blur want yeahh!!

And our last surprise was at 163, we decorate 8 baos into a number 21 and forced him to finish the 8 baos hahaha!!! Anyway it was a really gooood day, I will never forget cause its like so memorable and yup, it was fun!! ^.>









Holidays:

Because of ITP, I only got 1 week of break after my exam. It was sad but I did enjoyed because I managed to get plenty of rest before I start my internship. Watched dramas for the whole day during holidays and wah it was good, so good! And oh my exams was over and it was kinda badly done I guess?.. It's like I really did worked even harder this semester but then the exam papers were even harder than my hard work, ok I think nobody can understand what I am trying to say but ayree just...yup it was hard. Guess my burning of midnight oils, my efforts all gone down to drain but woooo its ok, its over so I'm just gonna have fun first and worry later!

And I went to Cherlyn's 21st birthday celebration that day with Ning! WAH WANNA DIE the chalet is so remote, nearly die with Ning!

Jiayu came my house that day to slack, we watched taken 2 and running man ROFL and we photobomb! Look really _o_ in some of the photos but lazy sort outtt laaaa






















ITP:

My first day of ITP(Prudential) was BORED BORED BORED. Its only the third day so far and I've been doing a lot of sai kangs everyday, really is help to *wipe their butt* can! I do pasting of receipt, listing of survey results and telemarketing. And telemarketing is seriously boring until MY G O D. I am facing 4 walls everyday and those telemarketers that Prudential hired always talk very loud and the room is SO SMALL AND SQUEEZY! And I feel so weird because I am an intern but I am doing telemarketing with other telemarketers that they hire and I dozed off 3 times a day but thank god I didn't got caught!

But overall, it was quite ok la cause there are quite a number of interns so it add up to the fun part hehehe. Some of them were really funny like damn funny! So it was quite enjoyable when they share their stories! ^:^




And today I met up with my girls for dinner at Bugis Plus! :)

I hope things can get better, I really feel that we don't deserve to feel this way after all we went through and allow all these misunderstanding to ruin our friendship..

One day things will get better. Yes.



Till then,

xoxo gossip girl LOL LOL

And omfg the Jason talked to me ROFL\

kk byebeyeee :)






No comments:

Post a Comment