Okay so basically, my internship is over! Time flies, these 6 weeks have been hmm overall really good? A lot of ups and downs but still nothing beats the new friends I made there. Its great to know more new people and hang out with them haha they're so fun to be with! Have a better and clearer view of how the real world works so I guess everything went pretty much well for me except for the fact that I didn't really learn anything for these whole of 6 weeks because I did a lot of sai gangs.
So yup, here are the photos we took on our last day of internship. Went to have farewell dinner with my intern friends and they wanted to club after that but I don't think its a good choice to go with them because I'm still not v close with them so its better not to go although I really really feel like going!
I'm meeting them next friday again because some of them are leaving too, like finally bet they can't wait! And we promised to take a group photo together so it will be a good day. :)
 |
| With my fav fav fav buddy at work, Wuen Yin hehe. She is 23 years old this year! She's going uk to study so she came here to work part time. I still rmb I always sat at her seat because I got no table to do my stuffs and she will always give me that look "why you sit at my place sia? >.< " hehehe but its kinda cool that we can actually talked really really well! |
 |
| With Sinsin and Wuen Yin!! |
 |
| I love cherie so much thank god wherever I go, she's with me heehehe! |
 |
| The lucky charm that my agent bought for me while she went Japan! ^^ |
 |
| With Glen! This guy is a bloody dog >.< but nvm he still takes care of me well at times so I'll still talk to him |
 |
| The four DBIT interns who came in together hehehe! |
 |
| With Ivan! This guy quite not bad looking leh when he go and back-comb his hair, he looks really (y). Although he is damn vulgar but he is a really really nice person. I think he's the nicest out of all my intern friends! |
All of us were be busy with our own lives and its so obvious that we wouldn't even really meet up that often anymore but to be able to crossed into each other path, I feel thankful that for once, all of us was really close and no matter where I go, all these memories will be kept safe within me! ^.>
Also, some of the part and parcels of my last week of holiday!
 |
| This build a bear has a nickname, its call xiao velle! Not I name one ok rofl |
 |
| Astons with fish! |
 |
| WITH JUANNNNNNN!! |
 |
| This is snail its damn nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
 |
| Its just pure happiness when I'm with you!!!!! ^^ |
After today, it means I'm gonna be a year 3 student, meaning more commitments and more things to be stressful. Don't know how will I manage it because I really need to get a job but I need to really try my best and juggle well.
Till then,
No comments:
Post a Comment