Saturday, 20 April 2013
Well
Too guilty, too guilty, too guilty. All the sweet words you said, how can I hold back to it? I don't want you to put hopes in me because I don't feel the same way as you feel for me. Maybe I did, but that's not love? Because whatever I felt wasn't as strong as compared to hmm yup. So I don't wanna waste your time just because I can't made up my mind, can't figure out my feelings. It will made me seems like I'm playing with you if I continue texting you. But whatever you confessed in tumblr always make me feel so guilty, I feel like a bad person for diminishing your hopes when all I could see is you trying so hard to improve yourself just to let me see a better you. I know and I can see but the thing is, I don't feel the way I'm suppose to feel when people fall in love. I know love can be nurtured but why do I not feel that way? I'm really in a messed up situation now because I can't figure out my own feelings. And it is possible to say that I do not like that person but just feel really happy when I'm with him, like I can like everything about him, just his existence makes me happy and just by doing simple things, I'm already happy! And to feel so comfortable, relax, so much of can be myself and not get judge and always feeling too happy.. Just wondering is that love? Omy gosh I really need to go figure out my feelings if not i be hurting people who loves me. And I don't derserve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment