Monday, 22 April 2013

Its undeniable


Life, with my intern friends, poly friends and bit and pieces of my everyday.







Ever since school started, my eyes totally 360 degree change! -o-

BBQ with my Power Rangers to celebrate ANTHONY'S BIRTHDAY!!





My two handsome brosssss~~~ 




In the car! Its been a happy journey way home and all the photos are so cute!!


















I just feel like a really bad person who don't deserve all the love. I feel so troubled so confused by all these things. I couldnt even..couldnt even concentrate well when I was doing my work because my mind will start to wander off and I'll be having a hard time sorting through my feelings.

I wish I could just tell someone about how I feel about everything because I really can't figure it out myself but.. I don't even know what I want, how am I feeling? How am I able to tell people about it?

I just.. really really don't know and I just feel so bad, so guilty towards everyone and why am I so self conscious? I hate it and I don't like it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment