Friday, 17 May 2013

Be optimistic, take problems as opportunities

Its been a really draining week! Finally F.R.I.D.A.Y tomorrow! I'm going club with my poly friends, hahaha. It would be my second time going to club tmr and we're going zouk keke! I don't understand why in the world do they actually set the date to tomorrow when we got so many assignments on hand now? Its like I'm leaving my burden aside and go enjoy? WO BU HUI LA! I think my mind will be full of my assignments tomorrow. Really feel that its the wrong timing to go but well, let's don't be a spoiler and just enjoy the fun tomorrow!

This whole work has really been insanely tiring. Say hello to the never endless workload again yawns. But its okay though, we'll push through this! I've already gone through the toughest period, this is just a piece of cake hahahahahaha but still very tired lehzzzzzz :(

" The early birds get the worms first! " HAHAHA! Early KKM at 5.30am!

My fav cutie pie


Pardon my hair and face rofl





Cupcakes made my HUI JUAN! It look so nice right hehe!


In the end... HAHAHAHAH BUT STILL ITS NICE!!





Today!
wanna write things down but aiya so lazy and so tired byebyez omgz zombie


No comments:

Post a Comment