Saturday, 11 May 2013

The story of us


You say I always sucks at expressing and I know you read my blog which I DON'T WANT YOU TO READ WHAT THE BUT YOU'LL STILL READ IT HAI SO ITS OK SO YUP ALL THE WORDS THAT I WANT TO SAY HERE IS ALL FOR YOU:








Sorry la!! I always don't know how to express myself to you because its just so weird for me to open my mouth and do that. Its like my mouth is stuck with superglue and it just don't allows me to do that, perhaps its my pride hahaha kekeke and I made you feel so insecure about it. I know that I've to do something about it because you're a guy and I need to made you feel confidence about yourself so to boost your ego up rofl but yaaaaaa

I don't know how everything started between us, its just..something sparks up and at the very wrong timing, it made me realized that all along, I already have feelings towards you all these years and I just die die don't want to admit it and because I rejected you in the past, you do not dare to take any steps forward because you fear of rejection again lol! But I'm glad that I finally relieve all my feelings out and not suppress it. That's like one of the best thing that have happened to me! To you, its like a dream come true? ROFL seriously.

We're still young now, don't know what the future will hold but we both know like, we want to be together at the end of the day and try our best to make everything works. I love how honest we can be with one another and yes we're still taking things slowly as it goes, maybe its just me hahaha!! But like I just want to say every moment spent with you is always so happy. You made me forget all my troubles without trying to, your existence just made me feels so good and secure. You always tell me I'm the only girl that will made you feel this way, I don't say it but inside I'm giggling hehehe wah laoooo! Thank you for making me feel so special, not for now but even last time you're already so biased to me without yourself knowing it. Thank you for not judging me for who I am and able to accept every part of me. Accept me for being flabby, insecure with how I look which is like you know is so serious and you can't understand why but you still accept it, accept me for being so annoying sometimes which you say I'm never annoying ah hmm hahaha! You know I sucks at expressing but you never scold me only nag at me for making you insecure hahaha but sorry la I can only write I don't know how to open my mouth laaaaa. You just love all my imperfections instead of my perfections. I so noob and stupid also got people like me which makes me so confused sometimes but it felt really warm and good to know that someone will always love me for who I am. Its like there's so much better girls out there which you know but you told me I just like everything about you ah like I just feel so ahhhhhhh.

We both don't understand love, I think we're a noob at it but its so cute when both of us are trying to experience new things. Its really stupid and funny how you started to hold my hands. Its damn noob but I think we're very cute hahaha!!! Can never forget the moment I grab your hand and you know I am so awkward and nervous with it, you just place my hand at a comfortable hooking position and just hold my hand and we swing here and there while laughing at how stupid we are. Omgz I think I sounds stupid la!!! But I was really happy and I really like the feeling of you holding my hands, it just feel secure?! AHAHAHA WTH AM I TALKING ABOUT!!! But you're seriously one lousy noob who don't know how to initiate KB!!!! 

There is always something to sacrifice when it comes to love. I know there's gonna be people who will judge us and I care about it so much because although I know as long as I'm happy it is enough, but like sometimes it just feel better to have people to support you, people to approve it. I need that but like I'm slowly ignoring it because who's is not going to judge? Everyone does but hmmm not really leh. I still think people who understands me wouldn't judge me but I just feel like there're eyes out there who are judging me for whatever actions I take. But its okay!! I'm trying to delete all the bad and negative comments that I gonna get SHOO SHOO!!!

I imagine a very happy future for us but who knows what will happen next time la, its always uncertain. Though we're not together yet which is abit funny I know rofl because I don't think its the right time yet with all the things that happened recently, I couldn't just do it because it still kinda affects me. But like I just want to say, I kind of like you even more than before which I never thought I would! Its like a slowly but surely thing. And yeahhhhh, to sum it up, you're one of the best thing in my life now and thank you for making me feel so special in your very own way hehe! <3

And oh wait wait maybe next time I'll see better guys than you out there but I know nobody will love me the way you do so ITS OKAY! LET'S DO THIS!!!

You like me in pinning up my fringe right? And I don't get why but I'm actually quite nice to take a selca for you don't play play no filter somemore!!Kk byebye!



No comments:

Post a Comment