Saturday, 11 May 2013

Its okay if bad things happened because I still have so many people who love me and will always be there to understands me, like Cherie, Atiqah, Jinhan and youuuuuuu! They made me realized how blissful I am as a person hahaha. Hmmm so yup! I'm still quite happy about everything that happened despite the bad stuffs that happened but nonetheless, the good will always outweighs the bad right? Keke.

So a great day with my gf! It was a really really short meet up like 2 hours only and all we did was rushing to keep each other updated about lifes/stuffs. She made my day so much better, I felt happier after talking to her! So you tell me, each time bad things happened, so many people will be there for me and it really really made me feel soooo wah too good to be true.



my editing skills damn good leh!!











And it was a stripey day with my dear Cherie on Monday! Its not the first time we wore the same kind of top to school, look so funny lo! So sisters can, we use the same kind of Iphone cover, we walk together forever stick to one another and it just looks so cute and stupid at the same time wahahaha! One of my friend even laughed and ask why we wear uniform to school? ~o~

And ohhh did I mentioned she is soooo sweet to me!!! Just.. can't be expressed in words. She's very important to me and I like her so much, like really so much!!!!! She's the best I can ever have in my entire poly life. And I'll always be there to stand up for her when bad things happened cause I just feel that I need to? Hahaha but I'm not lesbiannnn I just like her a lot as a person!


And you know hor, I downloaded a lot of photo apps leh and I just keep taking my own photos WAH LAO EH now got IPHONE BECAME LIKE THIS! I'm not even a vainpot last time leh!!!


THATS ALL TATA!



















No comments:

Post a Comment