Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Hehe I feel like I'm being so annoying but I just want to share to the whole world that I'm such a happy person for these few days. I feel so contented because I'm so stress-free from school. There's still pile of work for me to do but its not to the extent that it is really stressing me up until I wanna die like most of the time la. I doing my own work according to when I want to and lalala I just feel so happy. Like everything is going better for me recently, things like friendship, love and well most of the things are getting so much better. Let's don't talk about maths which kinda spoil my day if I'm gonna talk about it haha. Its been really too long since I felt this way. I feel much happier and more relaxed. Like I am just so carefree. But I'm alittle scare because it feels a little weird that I'm putting everything aside because normally I've so much to do?! 

I feel so contented and good with my life now. But it kinda scares me because when things are too good, bad things always happen neh? Hahaha but then let me just throw this bad thought away and enjoy my carefree and relaxing life now. Just 2 more days, I'll be back to being that busy girl again. Feels like Cinderella though..

But whatever it is, everything just made me smile keke! :) I don't know if I deserve to relax not but like it feel so good, really goooodddd! I just wake up, watch dramas, work out. If tired I go sleep again. If I feel like doing work, then I do work. If not, I go watch running man. No stress, no worries. I love my life now but its not gonna last forever :( but I shall just live in my temporary bubble for 2 more days before all the stress starts to kick in! 

HAPPYYYY AS CAN BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment