Monday, 10 June 2013

I'll fight their doubt and give you faith

Packed with school assignments and FYP! But I'm still going out with my friends and enjoying at the same time which is the reason why I'm so tired almost everyday hahaha but oohhh its worthzzz it yo! But I don't have time to do some revision and studying for my other modules eh. How how how? Next week must squeeze in some time to do or prolly this week!

Shopping with Jinhan on Thursday! ^^ Keke so happy to meet up with her, she's definitely my closest friend and someone who I don't have to meet up that often. Back home emptied handed damn sad eh but it was a fun day together. Stayover at my house and we had maggie mee for supper despite complaining how fat we was but well we're glutton haha. Here complaining and there we goes, eating HAHA! But we managed to woke up early to go for a morning run, 30 min!! It was tired but then awesome. Had breakfast together and I've to went back to school for project and FYP meeting.. back to reality eh :( So tired but I definitely had a great time with her! Even crapping, talking rubbish also very nice hehe! HEN XI HUAN!!!! :)











Went Kbox with Fishy and Xuan on I think someday last week haha I forgotten! There's discount now eh! We only paid $6 each for 2 hours and its quite worth it! Faster go! ^^

Both of them are so busy with work and fyp, I hope they'll take good care of their health cause they like so tired eh. JIAYOU GIRLSZXZ WE ARE COOLZ and STRONG! 


On Saturday, we went out together! Went to run some errands and then walk around here and there. Nicenice! Can't spend the whole day together but still it was a happie day for me. Why I busy, you not busy? When you busy, I not so busy? When I busy, you also busy? HAHA Our timing forever don't match! But its ok hehe cause every moment is (Y)

I kinda like this though it looks normal? But I don't have feelings for you now dear shoes so I'm not gonna get it HAHAHAHA save money go TAIWAN buy!


My first time trying Garrett Popcorn. I'm not a popcorn lover so I DON'T LIKE IT.

MY GOD EH. I don't know why I look so fair now lehzz. My freckles more obvious already but if I am with tan skin, I look ......


Got this very nice blackie couple help us take photo! How nice of them right! But I look so round :( damn sad.

On Sunday, I met up with POWPOW SHARON AND NG JIN HAN! We went Bugis shopping and this time we managed to get something hohoho! I love everything we bought though we are so indecisive hahaha!! It was a really nice day together! ^.>>>>>>>> Love these girls a lot too! SO BLESSED they're so cute and lovelyyyyyyy!



Those happy faces hehe! 










And before I go, some sweet and random stuffs that happened this week! :)





6 years Annivesary, 8 June 2013! Thank you girlfriend for this sweet collage the background damn cute eh!!!!  And you notice something? Your jersey number plus my jersey number = MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :OOOOO

And I can't help but to screenshot this, hen sweet right?! From my fav fav CHERIE!!!! ^^

How? I think I'm having really serious insecurity issues leh and its kinda bad I think.. My thoughts are so unhealthy now and the problem is I know its unhealthy but I can't control what I'm thinking and feeling, its just there. Nobody can really understands how insecure I really feel about my body, myself. I really think I damn jialat eh. My mum thinks I'm alittle crazy also, she finds me so annoying at times because I keep emphasizing to her how I hate myself. I'm working hard now and I hope I can see some difference in myself, I just don't want to look short, fat and ugly beside you. Its just me who just can't accept me for being me. Omgz la I really need to diminish these unhealthy and bad thoughts but how? :( its really quite bad eh..





No comments:

Post a Comment