Sunday, 16 June 2013

Beat of my heart

I think I am really bad at planning my time out and balancing everything. So tired for the past 2 weeks.. Been going back school for projects meeting and FYP. After school, I'll always meet my friends and its so tiring for me.. I been going school and meeting friends for this whole week and its making me so drained everyday, every single day. I thought I could take it because since its the holidays, I just wanna meet all my friends and then focus on school stuffs when school reopens but ahhh I think my body can't take it with this busy schedule. Its the holidays but it seems like I am even busier. Guess I really prioritize my friends too much. Can't deny I really love all my friends and spending time with them makes me happy but I am so drained because I can't keep up with everything.. I neglected my family the most and hai I just sucks at balancing everything because its making me so tired though I have fun, create even more memories yeahz. If I continue being like this, my body will crash one day ah! :(

Okay ARE YOU READY? LET'S SEE WHAT I DO FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK KEKEKE MEMORIES!! ^^


Movie date at causeway! Caught After earth and don't know what to do after that so we went to Bangkit to drink Ice lemon tea. -o- It was a simple simple short short day hee hee!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Kbox with brothers in the night! Felt so paiseh cause its only me and fish who was singing and the guys were just there playing games hahaha! Felt so bad because its like we called them to come just to pay extra money hahaha!! Its okay, next time we won't call them come anymore when we go sing because its a little awkward ROFL and so paiseh to ask them pay when they didn't sing hahaha!

But it was a great meet up session, let's hope our friendship will grew even stronger and better. We need to overcome this. And ohhhh thank you for the floral floral dress, :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 






Finally met up with cutie ean after for like bloody 6 months?! Had Saizeriya at Liang Court and updated one another about stuffs and talked about funny things hahaha! I still feel so close with her which is wahhhh so sweet and nice the feeling! Love them both so muchieeee! <3

Really the best girls in my poly life! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you for making my day better by surprising me this in the morning because you know I am so stressed with school and you really don't know what to do to made me feel better... Hahaha you made me understand something leh. You made me realized that, you may not be the one who understands me the most but you're always the one who can made me very happy hahaha. I feel so bad but hahaha thank you for this, I really got surprised and lol you sibei noob HAHAHA.








Happy birthday ALYAH DINAH! A mini surprise for her hehe glad that she got surprised! I was so tired that day that I can't really enjoy myself lol. I'm sorry if I wasn't that bubbly because my mind was so drained  but I'm still happy because these girls are really awesomexz people. Very annoying but very fun and cute to be with. Hehehe :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to blog about SEA Aquarium but I'm so tired so tomorrow then blog till thenxx nights!




No comments:

Post a Comment