Monday, 17 June 2013

SEA Aquarium

Can't forget how I feel on that day because I was really excited! I've never been to USS so being able to go to Sea Aquarium is like a super coolz thing to me hehe!! I think the ticket isn't worth the price because its a little pricey but still.. you need to experience this kind of stuff once in awhile so yeahz. Will bring my mummy to go one day!

Despite not having enough sleep for the whole week but I still enjoyed myself a lot! I don't appreciate the fishes there hahaha because I've never been in love with fishes they're just so .. smelly, my main purpose there was to take photos hehe. But its really beautiful, especially those jellyfishes damn damn damn pretty!! Your should go and try!

Starting our journey!

This is pretty coolz! You can see fishes underneath but aiyree quite lame though LOL 

I managed to feel the starfishes!!! ^^ Its so cute and soft! 

This ugly one is the..... octopus? sotong? I forgot whats that already but its really ugly but cute
in a way hahaha! 

The dumb-looking stingray. LOL I think I am damn judgemental. I'm even judging a bloody stingray -o-
But they really look.. dumb hahaha!

This disgusting thingy if I didn't forget, its called the sand eel!

The aquarium life!

Meaty meaty gigantic crab, if only we could cook it hehe confirm super yummy!!

Dora~


Here's the pretty jellyfishes! Damn chioz right! Can't explain how pretty they're!!


And I'm the champion hohoho



Love all the shops outside USS so fairytale feeling ehz!

OTW home, sweaty sweaty us after a long fun day~~

This THIS!! I forgot whats that but its super gigantic want!!!!

Pay entrance fee of $4 of cause cannot forget to take photo with the globe mah! HAHAHA!! 

Pretty pretty scenery!!!






hahaha stupid

woo whuttttt laaaaaa






Ok! Done with all the photos hahaha! Its a special special day to remember because of many many small reasons. If I were to list down every happy thing that happened, it'll be too much but yeah it was a really happy and sweet day hehe.

Thank you for telling me thank you for coming into your life, I guess out of so many things, that's the only thing I can really remember ROFL hahaha.

Ok my laptop is spoil. I just reformatted only lehz and now my hard disk got problem and I was just halfway through doing my assignment and the worst part is.. its coding wtf meaning I've to redo everything again. Re install the burden titanium software and redo my coding againzzz.. hai

Told my mum about it and she was amazed that I'm so calm lol. Because normally I would really whine to her and ask her to help me to think of solutions but this time I'm just keep quiet and trying to solve everything on my own and she was literally amazed lol -o- wah laoooo I so weak mehz? Guess I'm really immune to all the problems faced in my entire poly life and although this is quite a big issue but I don't know why, I can't help it but think aiyree I can do it want la although the feeling is so burden!! So I guess my poly life so far has trained me to became much more optimistic and calm when I faced problems. I guess so...

No comments:

Post a Comment