Yeah here we goes to the 4th week of school! 4 more weeks to end of all these burdensome assignments, exams and to be exact, everything will be definitely be better for me after August. I can do this.
I finally trimmed my hair! Omg, this is like my longest length and my hair is like grass like texture already! I finally trim it and I'm totally lovin the length, I feel like cutting even shorter. Maybe wait till the day where I feel that my face not that round anymore, I'll try hahaha. Kudos to healthier looking hair.
Happy 1 month to the both of us on Sunday hahaha! Never ever thought that I'll actually be celebrating "monthsary" HAHAHA.
We spent our day shortly because I've work to do but it was unproductive, but I'm glad my Saturday was productive so at least I still can push away my heavy burdens aside. Had Shabu Sai for dinner, its located at Orchard Central. A Japanese steamboat buffet and wow so amazed that both of us can actually eat for more than 2.5 hours hahaha glutton lehz. But we waste money because we love veggie so much that we neglected the meat. :(
Was so bloated after that. To the Esplanade and sat down near the river, chit chat and the scenery was really pretty with songs, perfect mood! Thank you for the gift, I can't describe how thankful I am! The rain came and spoil everything hahaha but we managed to find a cozy area to slack again hehehe. ^^
| Tried a reflection shot but so funny leh my hand like all the way zoom in but my room so prettie leh hehe |
| Our first poloraid! |
| Beautiful Singapore |
| My UDON TO YOU |
Hehe thank you for the handmade crystal jar filled with love. I'm super surprised by it, thank you so much hehe don't know what to say but just very surprised because its only the first month and I don't expect you to give me anything because I think its pointless to give during the first month but still thank you! :)
And here comes the peak stress period. Feeling super sad and stress but on a happier note, times like these made me realize you love me a lot hahaha and it made me feel a whole lot better and more motivated. It really did helps! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment