Its July, about half of 2013 has flown by just like that.
My head is full of random thoughts now, wondering this and that.
Sometimes I look at people and they seems like they're so perfect, like they have everything under control. They know what they want to achieve, their goals in life and they just seems to have the whole picture of whats their future gonna be like and everything is just going all right and perfect for them. I wonder, did they squeeze their brain juice for hours, days and years on what they should do? Or was it something that struck them out of the blue? Or maybe its just a lucky hit and run hahaha.
Just thinking, how many of us actually know what we're gonna do in the future? Why are all of us just studying and going with the mindset that a degree is much needed in this society? If you ask me if I've made any plans after poly, obviously no hahaha. I am just.. taking everyday slowly as it goes by and trying my best to cherish my last year in poly although studying makes me so afraid of everything. On the other hand, I look at some of my friends, classmates, they already have their whole life planned out for them. Maybe by their parents? From a young age, they have already enter the best kindergarden, top schools and maybe overseas to pursue their studies? I don't know but well everything just went very smoothly for them. Others? They are just idling their lives away, waiting for something to happen. This.. seems like me? Or maybe not?
I wish I knew what I want to do, or at least have a goal however I really do not know for now. Growing up is such a fast and scary process. As much as I don't wish to grow up and face all the big things that me, as a adult (soon) have to face, we still have to suck it up and face it cause life's goes on haiya. Or maybe I do have a slight idea of what I'm going to do just that I do not wish to admit it. Owell hahaha.
Once again, I feel like I've matured. :)
Once again, I feel like I've matured. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment