Saturday, 6 July 2013

My only exception

Today was a really good Friday for me hehe, putting school aside, everything was good. Caught Despicable me 2 together at Cine after school. Had our late dinner at Concord Hotel food court, wanted to go for the korean want but it's close owell nevermind, shall give it a try next time. Walked around here and there searching for ice cream and in the end, we went to 7 eleven to get ice cream. -o- haha but nevermind it was coolz because we sat down at some random place and started people-watching. Time passed by so fast and we've to go home if not we'll miss the last bus. :( 

It was really a great day spent together hehe. Holding hands, talking about everything, bullying you, poking you and your reaction is really DAEBAK hahaha. I feel so shy when you said that three very sweet words to me just now. I was just playing with you by copying your actions and the way you talk.In the end, you kept asking me if I still wanna continue to play is it and I just don't care and continue disturbing you until you said I  love you looking in my eyes four times and I got surprised and I just stopped whatever I did. You wanted to trick me to said that but HENG AH HAHAHA I'M SMART EH YOU LAO GU NIANG~ You keep forcing me to said but ahh I just no courage to said it hahaha! Instead of telling you I love you, I said I hate you HAHAHA! I think I'm a bloody bitch hahaha but I just feel so funny and shy to do it, its like my mouth got superglue hehe.

It was a really well spent day taking away all the workload from school, it was really happie and sweet. I know we shouldn't keep saying thank you to one another but still I love to say thank you to people to show that I appreciate them and didn't take them for granted so thank you for today, I'm so happie!!

And in the photos please don't judge my dark circles and eyesbags. Just pretend that it never exist so that I'll look nicer :( 








This week was a week for my dear cute cute yi xuan!! It's her 20th birthday and I'm glad that I'm able to plan and celebrate with her on her special day!

It was just a simple and mini reunion together but nevertheless, its the thoughts that count! Yup!







I don't care I love being childish and putting cute stickers as decoration because its so kawaii!



If only editing photos can earn money....





Some random peekas this week! 

School was ........ I overslept for the whole week I can't believe it my god. I'm so tired everyday eh help me please, someone please motivate me to go school. I'm in a state where I wanna avoid everything and not face it.

6 modules this semester, 5 projects, 1 CA2, 6 end term exams...
On top of that, there's FYP.
Tell me, how am I going to go through it? School is crazily insane and definitely gonna take up my whole time or should I say life. V soon, you'll see me vanish into thin air wah lao :(

Hmm I think I kinda zi lian always photobomb my face eh hahaha




VERY PRETTY RIGHT THIS CLOCK? BUT WTF ITS LOUSY QUALITY -o-








It was a rainy rainy day back home and you took off your shirt just to let me use it as an umbrella. AISEH SOMEONE SO SWEET LEH!
Hahaha last but not least,


I'll always remember every little things you did for me by noting it down in this diary of mine. The sweet things you did for me will always be in my head because I note it down here and so I'll remember it!

Goodnight my friends!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment