Friday, 23 August 2013

My day

Story of my happening life:

I woke up at 5.15a.m. today and the moment I woke up, I feel good and its so rare that I feel happy when I've to wake up early in the morning. But perhaps I managed to sleep for 6 hours today and I do not need to wake up even earlier like how I did for my previous exams and always went dead while trying to study even before the early mornings birds start to chirp. The first thing that came to my mind when I woke up was, " YESH! Today will be a good day because I'll finish my MATHS paper and I've been working so hard just for this day, to conquer this 60% paper! " I'm really excited in the morning, I keep smiling which I wonder why too but I'm just excited and at the same time, anticipating for today's paper to be over!

And yeah, so I started looking through my papers again, trying my best to understand. I've an awesome mother who will always go and get breakfast for me, just to make sure that I won't be hungry for my exams. :) So I had bee hoon in the morning, I'll always have a big breakfast so to make sure my stomach can sustain until lunch time hehe. And then I started taking selfies while relaxing and waiting for time to pass....


I'm in a pretty good mood and I started eating GINSENG and singing songs so that I'll have energy for my paper!


And I came to realize.. I'm so dependent on filters that without it, I feel that I look so bad and ugly. But its ok, its still me yeah ;) 


Oo.oo so the clock strikes 7.45a.m. and there I go, holding my maths notes and reading it while travelling to school. Met my dear dear annoying sister CHERIE LEONG and then we went to the classroom together. And urghz its so flooded, so many people are taking Maths! It was at that moment, I felt a little tense because I feel that everyone is so smart and me, with no A maths background and a brain like a turtle/snail, I feel like ... I might not be able to do it. But shoo, I gather up my positive thoughts and told myself its the day I've been preparing hard for. I'll do my best and yeap here I goes inside the exam room trying to calm myself down. 

When it was the 10 min grace time for us to read through the paper, I flip through the pages and I wonder, hmm am I able to do it? Nvm I'll try my best and I started doing the paper. Obviously, I faced questions that I don't know how to do so I skipped and tried doing the others. Throughout the whole 2 hours, I was really giving in my best and trying to diminish all the bad thoughts of " Shit, wah lao eh kao sia how eh why I forgot. " I tried calming myself down and did whatever I can.

The last 5 min was horrendous. I was stuck at my last question which is freaking 16 marks. And I didn't do a 10 marks question because Idk how to solve it. :( So I went to try the 16 marks, wishing I can get it right. The last 2 min, I was still struggling and scribbling down everything I could with the thought of " its ok, just do it, ms lee will try her best to give me marks.. "

I managed to finish the paper on the dot without doing the 10 marks question.. Once the paper ends, everyone was literally discussing about answers and here is Miss Lee coming and ask me how was the paper, I told her I didn't do the 10 marks questions and I told her if my equation was right for the last question and she said it was wrong but she told me not to worry, so yeah..

Deep down, I was feeling quite disappointed in myself because I put in a lot of efforts for Maths, more than anything and my efforts wasn't paid off at all. Everyone was discussing the answers and at that moment, I really wish I wasn't there to listen to them because I know my answers are wrong. I know I won't fail this module because I'm confidence Ms Lee will definitely help to pull my grades up no matter what because she seen my efforts but its just upset because my GPA that I've been working hard for these two years is going to just yeah drop.. by quite a lot I guess because this semester really wasn't easy and it doesn't helps at all when most of the papers are so concept-based and difficult. Those nights where I don't sleep just to finish my tutorial every week and still redo it just to get familiarize with the topic. Nobody really understands how much efforts I put in for this. I really...fcuking put my whole heart into this module but :( I've been struggling and struggling throughout this whole semester for my Maths and yeah I gonna do quite badly done but still, I'm so thankful for Miss Lee eh, really thankful! :) She's been the nicest lecturer ever who's super patient and constantly tell me that I'll be fine. ^^ 

Not everything you do, your efforts will get pay off, that's life lo but hmm although I struggle struggle for this whole module but this was the elective that I chosen so yup I still have no regrets, maybe a little but it was my choice, it was what I wanted at that point of time so I'll just you know.. yeahz be responsible. And the best thing that had happened for this module is MISS LEE!!!! 

I really did what I could and yeahz this burdensome module is finally down yipee yeahz! :)

 O where was I?

So after my paper, I met Juan because we're going to donate blood for the second time! My forever blood donation kaki, that's a promise hehe! We had our lunch at causeway and then here we are, back again for the second time! 









The people there was so caring and nice. Haha but they ought to be because we're donating blood!!! I save 3 lives! :) I hope that person who use my blood will regain back energy and be as healthy as me HAHAHA!

We was resting there and then eating biscuits, drinking Milo! And then we decided to go Daiso, Idk for what purpose but yeahz just to anyhow walk around. So we went IMM and went Daiso, and me being me, bought a container to put my money so I can use it as a separator box for money that I wants to save and spend. We went Cotton On next because there's sales and I saw a black dress which costs $10. Hui Juan saw many pretty clothes so yeahz, there we go to the fitting room and tried. And guess what............ I really bought it and I'm in love with it yipee!

And then it was 4.30 and we have to chiong back to JP because of my freaking dental appointment. Burden urghz! We bid farewell after we reached JP. It's a great day, I don't know what are we talking about, but we was super chatty and we decided to go BANGKOK next year! I hope POWER RANGERS all will go but even if they didn't, me and her is still going hiak hiak hiak! IT'S A DEAL MAN!! ^^

And oohhh.... before you find me naggy, let me show you me playing the role of AUNTY VELLE with my CUI SPECS!


Dr. Chong said that my teeth is getting better, thats a relieve. Okay obviously la if not why put braces right? LAME ME OO. Ooo there's something stuck in my teeth in the above photo its okay please don't judge me hehe. 

Don't feel like going back home early because it feels like ages since I have some time to spend alone. So I went to walk around here and there. I went WATSONS and got the hair serum that Cherie introduce me. And then there I go, walking round here and there. I was feeling quite drained but the " angel in my subs conscious " wants me to push myself to walk more because I finally have some time for myself why waste it!! So I went SASA and got myself some girly stuff and there goes the sales person introducing me stuffs and I started to ask her to introduce me good products for my skin! I need to save $$$ first before I can get that hiak hiak!

I finally gave up after wasting time for 2 hours and I decided to take bus home to cure my aching legs but the bus interchange was flooded with bangalas, cheenas and ah hai that smells like a mixture of idk whats that call smell and I feel too urghz by it so I decided to take the train home. It was a bad choice but what can I do right?

And so.. here I am doing things that I like which is posting about how I spent my whole day today IN DETAILS! Is coolz ok, I'm gonna read it myself after I click PUBLISHED TADAAAAA!!!!!

Before I said SARONG NARA.... here goes some PEEKAS











I feel like the most tired person ever... now but before I go to sleep tonight and then wake up with no alarm, I'm going to meet my BATTERY BOYBOY for awhile. It's been a busy week for the both of us, GAMBATEH.

Just one more paper and its the holidays for me. I fucking deserves the holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment