Sunday, 6 October 2013

Double Sporty Satdate

I'm very very tired now but my hair is still wet now and I'm applying mask on my face so I shall blog hehe.

Today weather was really hot but its okay! Hehe I have been looking forward to this day since forever, its like before holidays even started we were already talking about it. Love these kind of double date out because its not like the usual stuffs we did, instead we went out to have fun together and yeah its great!

Cycled at east coast park for like 3 hours and we nearly die. All the way to Changi Airport and found out that the road was endless, feeling kinda stupid and the 4 of us was already at there cursing and swearing my god LOL. But though my legs are aching and burning now which I feel quite happie about it because it means my flabby flabby thighs are working hard yeah man hahaha, I still feel happie hee what am I talking, I don't know hahaha.

Hahaha settled our dinner at Sukiya and the four of us went crazy lol cycling makes us gone crazy haha, really super drained and hungry like mad!!! Gaining back all the calories we lose but owells, thats whats my body need and so I'm gonna tell myself I deserved a good meal! :)

Somebardy still look stupid because he don't know how to smile heehee so pardon if his expression looks too gek or noob, he's still on his way working for a better smile HAHAHA.

Anyway I think my hair like siaocharbo but ayree ~~





the sun makes my face glow lehz if only i got skin like that









Love spending my time/day like this because it makes me feel that I'm not wasting my time walking around the mall wasting money, instead I'm trying to go over my limit. Tiring but as long as we stay positive, we can get there!!

Let's try more new things together kudoos, ok goodnight. Time to take off my mask, piak piak my face then sleep HAHAHA.

Oya I got a new job, dentist assistant its quite fun! Nights! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment