Tuesday, 15 October 2013

That little voice

Back to school for my last semester, let's work hard for this last semester of my poly life. Time really flies hahaha jiayou to me and cherie. Even if everything is very tough, it'll only be temporary, nothing is permanent. :)

So.. I got myself a new job recently, as a dental assistant hee. I'm working at gekpoh. Never thought that I would actually be working as a dental assistant because I'm so afraid of dental if you know me.. but guess when you really needs money, you will just go for it kekeke. Need to save as much money as possible for overseas trip and for future also. Up Up Up my balance in my bank!

Anyway, my immune system has been real bad these days. Feeling weak everyday and I haven't been exercising for quite awhile because I feel so weak everyday.. Been munching on unhealthy foods also. :( hai. Ok I need to push myself to go for a run tmr or do some exercises at home. Its all in the mind!!!


























Happy birthday to my little cute princess who extracted out 4 teeth recently hahaha bo geh, velle jiejie love you 4eva <3

Anyway... I kind of know what I wanna do and so I'm gonna plan well for my future! All the best.

Wishing my body to recover soon and shoo away all the little voice inside my mind because I should not think this way, never this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment