Today I have my CSB lecture and something that the lecturer says really made me reflect about what I decided to do.. I finally made up my mind to actually continue studying before working but she says something just now that made me actually waver again, wondering whether my choices are right.. She says it's very important to find a job that give you satisfaction. Look at how many unhappy adults are in Singapore who are always complaining about their colleagues whenever you go to foodcourt or even trains.. Are you going to stay unhappy throughout your whole life dedicating to a job that doesn't leave you satisfied? You got your whole life to work, why start so early.. She continue saying that she even encourage her children to go work first before they study if they really don't know what they want. Until you're firm in what you want to achieve, don't settle for the less. And yeah it makes me think because I was looking through the courses that I like these few days and yeah, I couldn't find one that is really to my liking. I'm still searching what's suit me the most because it really do affects my future.
I guess I'm still unsure about what I want and yeah I'm still taking my time to slowly think and sorting out my thoughts. She said a lot of things that made me reflect about my life haha. I really want to do something that are of value. I want to feel the satisfaction for my job in the future.
Hahaha ok bye! I'm so hungry currently walking back home. HAHAHAHA play basketball with my classmates so cute the boys haha though abit annoying hahaha ok nights
No comments:
Post a Comment