Saturday, 16 November 2013

Dear Diary,


I'm blessed, truly blessed. Its never easy finding a guy that can dotes on you and pampers you so much. Everyone's around me is telling me, I'm a very lucky girl. There are times where I feel that I deserve better hmm cause you know, you're still young and yeahz la. But recently, things just strikes me and the stuffs you did, just made me realize you're really the best. I've finally LEARNT to count my blessing, be contented with you, being you and accept you.You really give me your best and take v good care of me. I've never ever need to worry about anything when I'm with you because you're so dependable. I always tell myself not to depend on anybody but I think I'm slowly without knowing, depending on you quite a lot I guess.. And to you, I'm always the best among anybody. Idk what to said, but I'm really a bad girlfriend..

You're so good, really good though sometimes, you can be pretty bastard urgh but he's not perfect and I'm not perfect but if you can accept me for who I am, I definitely can too. 

Ahhh.. I don't know what to say though there are so many things I wanna pen down.. Ahhh I just feel contented, very contented with you. You made me very secure. There are so many guys out there but I think nobody can treats me as well as you do ha ha ha. <3








人能感到幸福很不容易,所以谢谢你给我的一切。。 我真的很幸福。 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment