Spent my Fri - Saturday at Kiantao's birthday chalet. Doesn't feel v good initially cause I'm having my ECONS PAPER on next friday and here I am, having fun not studying heee but then its always good to play hahaha!
Great to see most of my secondary school friends again, so happie hehehe. :)
Hahaha I don't know what to say anymore, I shall just let the photos do the talking kekeke.
Hahaha even uploading the photos also made me happie hahaha!
Then, on Sunday it was cutie pie Cherryl birthday haha. Very tired from the chalet but still, all of us made an effort to go down to her birthday party! ^^
Give and take, not an easy thing to do. Accepting things is always harder but so glad so glad that things are back to normal, and I guess thats like the main reason why I'm so happieeeeeee. Yeah, friends forever!
I've so much fun during my weekends, lol. I need to switch back my play mode to study mode. My godxd I cannot neglect my studies laaaa!!!
I've so much fun during my weekends, lol. I need to switch back my play mode to study mode. My godxd I cannot neglect my studies laaaa!!!
Thats all for my fun-filled weekends, spending with my loves one. My friends really do plays a big part in my life ah, hahaha. okok goodbye!



























No comments:
Post a Comment