Work and school but its been good, coping quite well although it gets tiring but I can still handle la hahaha. Taking a 2 week from FYP feels so good, but need to study hard for MST and then the holidays are back dedicating to FYP again hahaha.
![]() |
| aiseh sixers lehz |
And then, I went blood donation this week with Hui Juan! It wasn't as good as the previous times but it still feel wonderful doing good deeds, ^^
Hahaha I flooding photos hahaha but aiyree don't care because I'm too lazy to sort photos up so I'm just bombing everything here hahaha!
And this was taken today! WITH MY PRETTY DEAR CHERIE. After 3 years, we realized that the number of photos we took together is so little and this is why, we came up with this plan to try take as many photos as we can during school time hahaha!
And I really hope, we can get into the same school in the future despite getting into different courses. At least, I'll still get to see her! YIPEE because school would't be the same without this " eyes bag bigger than anything else" girl. :(
Headed to Expo to get her Standard Charter racepack, got Jinhan's birthday, tabao food and we went to Airport to relaxxxxx teehee, we sat on the floor and eat HAHAHA.
Today was really great, I'm so glad to share with you the deepest part of me and thanks for telling me your deepest personal stuffs too. I know I can count on you during hard times. Thank you, girl, you're always my special friend.
My mind keeps repeating on the thing you told me ytd, " Hope you understand why I rather I feel cold, I also don't want you to feel cold. " hahaha it really makes my heart melt hahaha so lame but like so sweet ahhhhhh hahaha. thank you to the boy who loves eating radish and always get bullied by me hahaha.
" I don't know how you do what you do, cause everything that don't make sense about me, it makes sense when I'm with you. "
Yes, done with my work. Gonna sleep now, goodnight, ending today with a smile, its been too great. :)







.jpg)






























No comments:
Post a Comment