Thursday, 26 December 2013

The most beautiful time of the year

HELLO! MERRY MERRY XMAS hohoho! :D

Life been so good for me so far! I've been enjoying my holidays so much recently. I didn't restrict myself from eating anything :x but I'm happy as can be. Xmas this year was really blissful, spending with my loves one and gaining better friends! Up till now, I'll still say, secondary school friends is super the best hahaha.

1. Happy 6th month to me and you! 2 Degree Ice Exhibition together with the boyboy teehee, so happie! It       was freezing coldddd but I love it ha ha ha, I still want to go Korea although I think I might really freeze         there hehe.

    Thank you my love!













2. Spent my Xmas Eve at Nicholas's house, his house is really big hahaha and had BBQ and Steamboat. Gift     Exchange together too, laugh till peng lol thanks to ziting who got me 3 packets of chicken abalone maggie     mee for my present _)_. Hahaha really great bonding session today, XMAS XMAS IS GREAT HEEE!









3. XMAS DAY was spent simple but full of happiness hehe, had a feast at Jiayu House! Canadian pizza,          KFC Family Feast (That was really kisiao, lol), Burger King cheese fries and not forgetting the log cake        that her mum bought hahaha. So sinful but its XMAS so ...... 

   Laughed till peng with them again LOL, was figuring out how we are going to take photos of the foods and   our faces together and Bryan came out with this idea of " GoldPro " with the bamboo stick HAHAHA, IT     WAS SUPER EPIC because all of us got no strength to carry and all our smiles look fucking gek lol. Super   hilarious!!!!!!! Had so much fun together! Played manjong and Monopoly deal hahaha. HAPPINESS           CAN BE THAT SIMPLE! ^^

  LOL BTH I'm laughing again because Jiayu face is too funny, she look stupid HAHAHAHAHA









Rocher Beancurd with the funniest people on earth for supper last week! :) 







AND BEFORE I GO






SAY HI TO CUTIE ME!!





No comments:

Post a Comment