Happy new year peeps! Steamboat with softies and Coach Albert at Enqi's house, oya with Hau san and Alvin too!
There's always so much fun moments together with them, I think we're always damn loud when we're together but they're such joyful people to be with. Definitely keepers! Quoted from Enqi - " 8 flipped horizontally means infinity. " So cheers to our friendship! ^^
Countdown 2014 in the MRT, so epic we screamed and shouted HAPPY NEW YEAR in the mrt ha ha ha! But that's how we countdown hehe, simple but super cute! ^^
Pow and Jin Han stayover and it was crazy lol. We was already crazy otw back home hahahah! Laughed till peng again when they put their mask on, Sharon looks super ugly, she just looks.. beyond ugly ROFL. You'll never be able to imagine her face, we had such a hard time taking peekas because her face was so troll!!!!!! Slept for like only 2 hours but it's been one of my best time with them too! ^^
The photos are so unglam but whatever, the photos just literally explains all the fun we had ytd. hahaha! Tryna so hard to control my laughter because I'm so afraid I'll get wrinkles thanks to them rofl.
Hehe they're the cutest bunch of people on earth.
And to sums up my 2013 since its mandatory to have an end of year post hahaha, it was really fulfilling. The first half of the year wasn't really great for me because of all the conflicts in school, friendships and figuring about whether I'm really in love or whatever but everything seems to be better during the mid-half of the year.
I fall in love with someone I've never imagined, its not always rainbows and butterflies for us during the start of our relationship but as times goes by, I finally realized I'm in a relationship and understand that it's not always about me only, there's one more person that I kind of automatically will thought of every time when there's good and bad things happening in my life. And I really love this annoying person a lot although I really don't know how to express.
Friendships forged this year has never been better, I gained a bunch of new friends (ITP friends), they're the most entertaining bunch of people although they're super bengs and I've never thought of having friends like them but then, yeah its great. Some friends drifted but some got bonded really well like my family of 8, we don't meet up frequently but the moments we always had together are just beyond great. Hahaha as for friends that drifted apart and then get back again, well that's just part of life and yeah, as I grow older, its just something normal because it doesn't mean that its the end of the friendship yet. yup. whatever, maybe nobody gets what I'm talking.
My last year in poly and yeah, all the tough times I had in school is ending soon. Its really hard to explain to people how stressful and tough school is to me because yeah, nobody will expects poly to be that difficult but yeah I got through so much and I realized a lot of values, grown abit and have a better view at people and more importantly, although I'm whiney as ever about school, but I've been as positive as I can be and that's something I'm really proud of myself.
AS FOR ME MYSELF:
2013 was a penniless year for me, I was never rich throughout the year. I was struggling with money because presents for friends are getting more expensive and I need to save up for my BKK Trip and its not about that only.. My second time dealing with school and work at the same time, its tiring yeah it really is, and earning money has never been this tough.. Imagine the money you earned, you've to spend it on other people instead of yourself, that's like really sad. I guess I just FINALLY realized money is really hard to earn. I really suffered that's why I could really understand lol. But anything that is bad, there's always good in it. Hahaha so yeap! I learnt to save money and not spend it on unnecessary stuffs.
Started to understand that being healthy is really important also, tried eating clean and hmm it's good! Hahah i really love the feeling when you exercise instead of junking down on unhealthy foods to relieve the stress. Yeap.
So, my 2013 was really fulfilling and yeah, I definitely grown abit. 2013 makes me understand that everything is temporary only so always, keep believing in yourself and good things will happen.
Let's work hard for 2014, life gonna be tough beginning from 2014 because I'm older and wiser already, my family needs me and there's a lot of things that I need to be stressful about but whatever it is, it's gonna be pretty good!
Kudoos to a better year ahead.






















No comments:
Post a Comment