Anyway BKK trip was really a success! So many epic moments that I wouldn't forget. E.g. chasing for the train when its not even the last train rofl, carrying our auntie shopping bags and its never enough, sweating like crazy and xy even took the hotel towel all the way to chaktuchak because he sweats like crazy hahaha and many more epic moments together. It was super fun together! We walked a lot, we slept little, we shop like crazy. So much so much fun, I really wanna go back again and thank you boyboy for taking super good care of me. I know I'm like a burden ha ha ha but nevertheless, you took really good care of me so yup <3
We took a lot of photos! Gonna post some DAY 1 AND DAY 2 here :)
And I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE THE ONE HOLDING ON TO THE CAMERA >.<
BKK DAY 1
BKK DAY 2
Some very CUI photos haha because we were all drained and sweating like crazy after a whole day of shopping. Hehehehe I'm smiling now
Trying my best not to flood too many photos at once but I guess... I failed again hahahaha!!!
OK TILL THEN!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment