Wednesday, 2 April 2014

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVE*S

Xinyu's and Jiayu's 21st birthday chalet, here are some peeks!



























































Photos not in order because I am damn lazyxxxx

Anyway, happy 21st birthday to both of my love love. Glad that both of you enjoyed your birthday party though I felt that I can do much better. But me and bryan was so loss of what to do and we became real awkward. I guess we looked awkward too because I know I couldn't smile nicely at all hahaha but well~~

very very very drained and tired from the chalet but as long as you guys are happie, i'm happie yeahz!

working tmr, need to sleep nowxz, goodnight my peeps! ^^ GOODNIGHT zhining because you're always reading my blog ha ha ha

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA i smiled like i was caught for reading your blog at the last sentence! i appeared in so many of the photosss! LOL

    ReplyDelete