Sunday, 6 April 2014

Birthday Date

Last Sunday, I went out to celebrate boyboy birthday, so happie that he love everything that I had done for him. He was so touched and surprised, weeee :) APPLAUSE*

My very first time planning boyfriend birthday and yeah it was a success! 

We went for brunch at Wild Honey in the late noon first, my very first time trying out poached egg hehe it was so nice! The interior and ambiance there is really good for couples ah. 












Thennnn we went to get his birthday present > ice cream at cold stone hehe! NICE WALLET RIGHT? ^^


In the evening, I brought him to MBS to have desserts heeeee and then I gave him his birthday card, yipee it was a great and fruitful day! You feel loved and that's made me so happie :)

And here are the handmade exploding box and birthday card that I did for him. I spent quite some time doing the exploding box but glad it turns out looking pretty fine and yeah, most importantly he love it! :)

This is the exploding box, when he take off the lid, the " box " or somehow the paper will explode out like the photos below, pretty cool right?


So the idea is, once he get rid of the string and open the lid...


Tada!! Here's come the " exploded box " hehe and yeap, its just basically some photos and this is so call the " front page " of the exploding box. 


This is the second page.


Follow by the last layer. I only did three layer because I'm just following everything on the video haha. Thank god it didn't fail if not I'll be so sad because I spent quite some time trying to get the measurements right and decorating it. Not that well done compared to the video that I saw on youtube but okkkkk right? 



And how could I forget to give him a birthday card? :)

This was done pretty last minute ahahaha. I did it before I met him for the birthday date haha, I was rushing through it but glad that he didn't notice anything ah still as blur as ever.

So I went to google and decided to do an " Open door card " hahaha, I anyhow named it hehehe. Ok also right?


I did a pocket hole instead of writing my birthday wishes in the card itself. So that it'll be more special ha ha ha I hope so.


And that's the end of the page, sending many many love love to you!



Okay goodnight peeps!




No comments:

Post a Comment