What a fun filled day at USS! Its my first time there, been nagging bibi that I want to go there since like Idk when, even before we got together hehe and we finally went there! Had so much fun, laughter and excitement over there! Took a lot of funny pictures and try a lot of rides. I personally love MUMMY the most, I ride it three times HAHA it was soooooo great! Transformer was good too, the queue was about 45 min long! Can't imagine if we went there during weekends.
Its going to be our 1 year soon. You'll always be favorite person who make me smile, make me giggle stupidly, giving me million butterflies and someone who always laughs at my jokes (although its not even funny at all) and smiles at the mere sight of me smiling hehe huhuhu.
Love you bibi! I had a fabulous day because its with you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment