The long awaited SUNDOWN MARATHON 2014 is finally here for me! Was not ready to conquer the 10km run because I hadn't been running for the past 2 weeks. But I managed to completed it without walking or stopping halfway! Wanted to die when I reached the 6km mark because my stomach doesn't feel that good but kudos, didn't give up halfway!
When you learn to believe in yourself, the impossible will always be possible if you're willing to be persistent enough to get it. :)
Had a great time with the peeps and glad to catch up with Enqi and Dinah even though its just a short while. To more marathon ahead! Yipee, the running mood is back for me now gonna go for more runs to challenge myself! Next target = 21km!!
And thank you gf, you know what I meant :)
After the run hahaha!
Good job guys, well done really! Be it running, walking or jogging slowly to the finishing line, we all did it because we did not give up halfway. GREAT JOB!
BRING ON THE NIGHT PEOPLE!
No comments:
Post a Comment