Happy Graduation to me! well, I remember a lot of things, many incidents,little moments and those days when i cried because school was really tough to deal with.
I had the most unforgettable time in my entire poly life. I really made a hell lots of friends and all of them are nice and really sweet to me.
Three years of poly, I survived. Yeap, hardships are definitely there but through all the hell that I had managed to pull through, I learned a lot. I learned to always believe in working hard till the very last min and to be strong even when things seems to go wrong.
Not forgetting, I receive a lot of love from the huge bunch of amazing people that I have met. Guess I'm just incredibly lucky because life is always smooth-sailing for me. or maybe I am living in my own bubbles and looking at it too positively hahaha.
Anyway to all my friends (which i guess nobody sees this hehe because this is my little space ^^),
we're all uncertain about our future, me too.. but don't worry because life is all about opportunities if you stop and look around. We all know that Singapore is really realistic and we all live in harsh conditions sometimes when the winner takes it all and the loser just blahblahblah.. Life is really unfair but ironically, it is also fair in a way if we go out and look for opportunities? As in, its all depends on your perspectives because
sometimes opportunities are disguised as hardships which is why sometimes hardships are actually a blessing in disguise? :)
Allright, I'm making no sense again aish. just rmb, as long as we learn to identify the positive side of situations and learn to overcome obstacles rather than giving up easily, life will always be fruitful for you! :)
So don't worry my friends, open your eyes bigger, look ahead, search for opportunities and embrace the challenges because at the end of the day, " YOU'LL STILL HAVE A BRILLIANT LIFE THAT IS UNIQUE TO YOU. " no matter where you go.
p.s ( i didn't realised i'm so fair..... i look like a pale white ghost....)
Goodnight!



















No comments:
Post a Comment