Friday, 13 June 2014

1 year old

HI GUYS! I got a happy news to share hehe. ^^

I'm so happie for dear cherie because she got admitted into SMU BUSINESS MANAGEMENT! She waited for so long and I'm so glad she did it, her efforts paid off well! AND YOU KNOW WHUTT, we're studying in the same school but taking different course. Whatever it is, its still good because at the very least, we're together again and we can meet to study :)

I'm settling some Uni matriculation stuffs right now and omgz the SMU website is so complicated. I think I gonna die when school term starts. Wait, maybe not? I think I'm already having some trouble understanding their student portal website. Nevermind, one step at a time. I'll go and slowly figure it out tmr since I have all the time in the world~


Hello MY DEAR SOLDIER! 

HAPPY 1 YEAR TO ME AND YOU - 14 JUNE 2014. 

This 1 year had been nothing but just sweet and happy moments with you, I really mean it. Thank you for giving me so much happiness. Of course, we do have our differences but idk if we're weird or what, we don't quarrel or throw nasty temper at each other. Hmm... weird.. Hahaha we will always say sorry or feign being mad until both of us give in to happiness again rofl haha lol ok quite lame actually.. but i really dk why we're like that.... dk if its good or bad.

Anyway, you're not here with me on this special day but its okay because you're fighting hard to protect our nation, I'm very proud of you though cause ME ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU. i miss you so much hahaha never thought i would said that because i'm so prideful whenever i'm with you but i kind of notice the differences in me. It really takes absence to miss presence though. I felt really excited and happie when you get to text me even though its only for 5 min? I would wait for your call every night but sometimes you can't call me and i feel a little upset but thats okay because i really understand! And I really cherish the 5 to at most 15 min of chatty gossip session we had together, its like.. I couldn't stop myself from grinning upon hearing your voice hehe, so happieeeee ok stop. 

hmm, why am i drifting away and living in my own world again.. ok wait, i just want to let you know that i'm really happy to be the one going through with you this amazing ARMY JOURNEY HAHA, watching you grow from a boy to a man (I HOPE but don't take away the annoying side of you hahaha). It'll be a challenge for us because I'll be studying and I foreseen myself to be really busy juggling with school and a part time job. As for you, you'll be tired and will be focusing on army. I wonder how are we going to find time for each other. I hope we'll be fine. I'm worried whenever I thought about it. I don't know what the future holds for us honestly but hmm, I always have faith in us so yeap!!! LET'S SEE THE GOOD THAN THE BAD.

From your dearest girl heheheheh, I don't think you will see this but IDC because ...... I LOVE YOU, OK STOP SO CHEESY ( i can imagine your diaoz face....).

SO HAPPIE 1 YEAR. So here's a short video clip of you and me... i always look awkward :( but nvm behzzzz. you love it? i know you do ~~



So sleepy >>> and it's only 11.15pm so I'm heading to bed now.

And oh, the plaster that you sent me from tekong~~ I'll use it wisely, what a cute and creative idea worhz haha.

Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment