Sunday, 22 June 2014

10% luck, 20% of skills, 50% of concentrated power of will

Spending my entire Sunday settling all the uni registration stuffs. So tedious and so many words, so many things to read. I couldn't take it just now and I escape away by taking a nap -o-

It's gonna be really busy in July with all these talks/workshops and camps to attend.

Anyway, I'll be

1. Quitting my current job at the end of June
2. Find events job in July and tutoring job ( for me when uni starts )
3. 27 June, AH BOY WILL BE OUT hehe ^^
4. Settle uni stuffs
5. Yi xuan 21st bday
6. Zouk with POWER RANGERS before Anthony enlist

Ok, that's all.

So here are the bit and pieces of my everyday~
















JIAYOU FOR WORK. One more week and I'll be free!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment