ITS JULY. One more month to August :(
Anyway, last friday was bi first book out!!! hehehe went to fetch him from pasir ris and hehe i was so happie and excited to see him! My heart was beating damn fast and i was just so eggcited to see him. The moment he came running towards my direction, I feel so ..... i guess unbelievable that my boyfriend is really in the army. He is really serving the nation now LOL. He look so good in the uniform to me hahaha, like so wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Anyway, I had a great weekends with him and his family. I get free meals everytime when I'm with them... so awkward.....
I am now awaiting to next friday, hopefully you pass your NAPFA if not you can only book out on saturday then we can't meet this week anymore because i'm not free :(
JIAYOU NINJA WARRIOR.
My face so big lehz when I am too happie :(
si botak~~
four fingers~~~
very awkward because his mum is the one taking the pic.... need to be more demure abit
<333333 welcome home!
GOODBYE.
AND so glad that gf called me ytd night and we had a great chatty session hehe.
its run errand day~~~ gonna head down to smu and got dental appointment -o-
No comments:
Post a Comment