Yixuan's 21st mini birthday celebration! The real fun begins on weekends! :)
Had eighteen chef for dinner and we went to Chef Mando's for Ice cream at OC, love the idea, kinda cute.
Happy 21st birthday to our little princess who is forever petite and young looking. I guess afterall, I still love you despite you.. yeah, just being you.
ANYWAY I'm gonna take out my braces next month!!!!!! I hope I look nice... but I'll miss braces also :(
Can't find any excuses to smile awkwardly and pronounce wrong words anymore :(
Impromptu meet up with POWER RANGERS because our dear Hui Juan is back from States hehe but she's flying off again to Korea for 3 months.. :( so envyy but feel sad also because we won't be able to see her for so long, don't know if shes gonna be back or not also.
Anyway, don't know if get to see this, takecare there allright!
Haha, they're just the most funniest and hyper bunch of friends I ever have!
Thinking of you, thinking of me, thinking of us. Thinking of money, always troubled :(
No comments:
Post a Comment