I had my first SMU CAMP last week. Haha, its been damn long since I went for a camp! My last camp was I guess during sec 3 which was about 6 years ago? Haha definitely a great experience to go for a camp all over again! But I guess I'm not an extrovert and I'm socially awkward most of the times lol. I'm quiet and shy. I don't really know how to mingle around :(
There's more camps that I have to attend next time because I need to clock in 80 hours of community services to graduate. I foresee many camps and overseas trips, its gonna be fun but I really need to learn to step out of my comfort zone and be more confidence when approaching people. Uni is really different already, its all about socializing and meeting new people. Nvm, I guess I'll be forced to learn and take initiative to make friends in the process hee.
Anyway, my camp mates was fun and nice, glad that I managed to know some SIS people through this camp. Didn't sign up for any other camps lol so I'm only depending on this camp to meet new people haha, I guess I'm the only few freshmens in SMU that are so anti social but its really expensive to sign up when each camp is like $40 to $60..
Alittle excited for school after going for this camp hee, its gonna be a whole new change definitely.
Went to get Enqi present with Jinhan ytd. Why am I always the ones getting present lol? I'm also busy but I always fork out my time to get present, so I don't see any reason why other people can't? Sorry if I sounds so frank but its really always me.
But thank god I have this cutie pie with me, hahaha. There's just some people where your connection never goes away when you're with them and that's you :)
Attended Amelea's 21st birthday last Saturday. I felt really happy for her when we sang bday song for her!! I watched her grow and its felt really heartwarming to be there to witness her turned 21. Though we drifted apart but I'll still be curious on hows she doing etc. Yeah, really do miss her a lot. :(
Anyway.
I feel really disappointed. Call me unreasonable or narrow minded, Idc but.. nvm not here. Should just stop caring so much..
No comments:
Post a Comment