Sunday, 24 August 2014

Life and it's choices.

I ponder over my choices everytime, owell sigh.. Doesn't matter anymore if I made the right or wrong choice because it was what I wanted in the first place and even if there's regrets or hardships, I need to withstand it and get done and over with it. Most of all, I need to get over myself I guess.. 

I'm still at the midst of understanding myself and finding what's best for me. I guess I just want a simple and happy life, I don't aim to be successful.. I just want a peaceful and happy life with a secured job and happiness..

It really takes a lot to grow up, I need to understand myself better.. I don't want to live a life at the expense of others happiness and expectations anymore. I just want to live for myself, not for others and most of all, not according to societal norms.. No.

Just another day of pondering here and there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment