Its my first day of school today and I'm loving it! Really love how classes are being conducted! Its like, everyone will get to know one another in a way because all of us have to do a self introduction and the profs are rather nice and interesting too, they makes the lesson really engaging leh!
I've formed my groups for both of my mods and so far so good. Haven't started any projects yet but I have quite a good impression of everyone hehe. But the real war haven't start yet so maybe everyone is just faking to be nice huh or should I say, everyone can be really nice and friendly but all of them (maybe me too idk how I gonna get influence by them) are still selfish people. HA HA let's see how it goes.
AND I REMOVED MY BRACES!!! Still learning to smile so I took many selfies to practice my smile but I still look awkward weee~~~~ Kinda miss my braces too :( my annoying bf keep insisting that I'm not his gf anymore because he don't rmb having a gf without braces >.< so bad!! HOW DARE YOU XIAN ME. (Box your botak head >.<)
And retainer is so troublesome....
And pizza because its my last day of holiday..
lol my eyes.. whatever eye cream i use are all useless man >.<
Xiexie ni :)
GOODNIGHT.


No comments:
Post a Comment