Saturday, 16 August 2014

SMU Convocation 2014

It was a really fulfilling experience, the convocation was held at Suntec Convention Hall and omy, it was so grand! Didn't expect it to be sooo grand but it was a little exaggerating haha because all the professors was looking like a retard wearing the graduation gown walking up to the stage hahaha quite coolz but hmm HAHA.

Anyway, I was really impressed by its galaxy layout and design. It was awww so beautiful. SMU is really rich, now I know where my matriculation fees went to huh.

But the whole convocation was rather boring. The performances was so-so to me. There was too much speeches that was trying to publicize and boost SMU lol. Cannot tahan sia. The fun part is only when the whole convocation ends because thats when everyone can start taking photos together! :)

Since I'm a really anti social person, I only went for one camp which is compulsory lol.... So I only know a handful of friends which is all from my FTB camp HA HA HA. But they're all really nice people, so far so good! :)


 SO COOL RIGHT!!!!


 PAESSON.

 MY LOVE LOVE CHERIE ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Always glad to have you with me, so blessed :)

 EUNICE!

 HAHAHA KELVIN AND PAESSON LOL.


 JAREN! :)

 CHERYL!!

 KAVIN!

 PANDEY!!

 My two FACIS! Charlton and Kangho (KOREAN GUY) HAHAAH.


Too short bo bian~~~






I'm officially a SMU Student hehe and I feel a little happy hee! Its hasn't been an easy journey for me but I made it! I hope my 4 years in SMU will be really fulfilling. Really hope to have the opportunities to go for overseas exchange/internship etc. Its gonna be my final phase in studying, I just want to make the most out of it. All I just want is to smoothly pass these 4 years with good uni friends that I can trust, maybe a CCA, passable academic results LOL and a part time job that can accommodate to my schedule hehe. Feels like I'm asking too much hahaha! 

Most importantly, I really hope SMU will grant me the opportunities to go for oversea exchange etc even if let's says, my academic results wasn't to their standard HA HA.

And its my second last day of my whole holidays :( A part of me feels really excited for school, I can't wait to see how UNI LIFE is like lol am I crazy but hey I'm looking at everything positively ok, not so emo nemo now hurhur. Another part of me feels really worried because I'm a slow brainer >.< AND there's this small part of me just wanna lay at home and not go to school. I just want to nua at home whole day, I don't want to deal with things that will kill my brain cells lol. I'll go bersark. NOOO!!!!

Ok byebye, I guess I'll blog again tmr because I'm been enjoying my life like a pig, so much freedom hehe. I need to study but I've not started on anything HAHAHA and I guess I'm not going to, I'm just gonna wait until school starts and let everything pile up lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment