Thursday, 15 January 2015

iKON

Its already mid January. Usually, I tend to look back and reflect on what I had done for the whole year but this year I guess, wait I mean I decided that I am not going to do that. I tell myself I'm not gonna look back, instead I am just gonna look forward. Look forward to my future, a better future. 2014 was just yeah, full of ups and downs. There's a lot of memorable incidents/events that happened which I know I gonna rmb it for life but I can't help feeling that the year just floated by. Days just passed and god, its the end of the year already. I'm just gonna look forward to 2015, not gonna look back and regret on my studies. 

I love YG music, I admire all their talents. There's an upcoming boy band that I quite admire too. Anticipating for their first album. Welcome iKON ^^ This is a song that they dedicated to their fans, its really nice I love the lyrics. 


So ever since school resumes, I'm back to my mundane life. Although the pace is so fast, but I feel like I'm getting the hang of it. O well, its already the second semester of school of cause I would have adapted to it right haha. Some days, I just love leading life like this, less interaction and more " ME " time. I get to save a lot of $$$ too to pay for my gigantic sum of school fees 4 years later... -o-

Anyway, no school day for me so I met up with gf for lunch and back home after that. Was really tired cause I went to surprise Gwen for her birthday with my poly clique. Can't take it so I took a nap and I'm up studying again.

My body clock is kinda screwed because I can't sleep well every night. Hai how? :(












Ok bye! Going down to meet xy for awhile :)





No comments:

Post a Comment