Hard work beats talent. If I don't work hard, who's gonna do it for me. All out.
Friday, 16 January 2015
There must be a reason why I am here, why I am chosen out of so many people to be here. It's a privilege. I'm just gonna hold on to the belief that God have a great plan for me. The road to success will always be full of obstacles and to pass this hurdle, I need to challenge myself. The future is unpredictable, but it's this uncertainty that bring us forward. It's a challenge that I have to conquer and I really want it so bad enough. I want to look back and be able to said " I did it, I did more than I thought Im capable of. " and I know if I manage to pass this hurdle, I gonna be successful. Don't give up, give yourself one more chance and give your best shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment