Saturday, 17 January 2015

My one wish

I had a short but really fulfilling day today. Days with you are always nothing short but amazing. Be it 1.7yr back then, now or the future, this feeling hasn't change. I still feel the excitement and that tingling nervous feeling whenever we go out! It feels surreal but I really do enjoy myself whenever we spend time together. Even doing the simplest thing like sending you to the bus stop or sitting in the car doing nothing. Love you, my dear. For trying your best to be patient with me, letting me cry and whine like a baby whenever I need to. We have our ups and downs too because I'm a rather insecure person, no I am extremely insecure and I know how mentally draining it must be for you to always assure me that I'm good enough. I always shut you down when I feel upset but you never, once give up on me. You will always rush down to find me whenever I'm feeling down, just because you don't want me to be alone. I'm difficult, not in ways like bad temper or bad attitude. We don't quarrel much but most of the times, I just made you feel worried and sad because I just have this bad habit of shutting people down whenever I don't feel good. 

I'm really really bad with words and I don't how I manage to type this whole chunk of words, I didn't plan to write such a lengthy post for you. It just.. happen lol? To sum it up, I just really want to say thanks, for sticking by me and not giving up on me despite how insecure I am and the number of times I let you down because despite being someone this close to me, I still rather live in my own cage and shut you down. 

You know, no matter how much I deny, it'll always only be you whom I rather show my tears to. Thank you, my be, for completing me and teaching me the meaning of love through your selfless actions. I love you.








Grumpy because I jealous >.<





I just feel the happiest whenever I'm with you. Its like all my worries and insecurities just SHOO, fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment