Paktor with my dear jinhan today. Thank you my dear Jin han for always being there for me. For going through thick and thin. I love that I am always talking to you and pow almost every day. I know I always have you to count on and who are my true friends. Always here for me especially when I am having hard times. It matters a lot. Owell, the title of best friend would be an understatement hahahaha.
Its been super long since we had good food together. A year plus? Thanks for understanding that I need to save money <3 and always eating ytf with me ^^. Jane Thai together and it was oo so awesome though we over ordered <3
| Portion for TWO LOL LOL foodie us >.< |
Joey's 21st. So glad that she was happy. Really just want you to be happie everyday <3
Its been ages since all of us had such a great time. Don't expect much but just hope for things to be better. Anyway I think the five of us are crazily loud. Really like 5 ajumas talking sia.
I really really super damn happy that day!!!!!!
| Ajuma and her cake |
My ning ning treated me to honey creme to make me feel better. <3 Very thankful thank you ning ning if you see this and cannot wait to play softball with you hehe throw ball together!!
Always bringing me out when I feel upset.
Taught me fishing.
Taught me to learn how to use google map so I won't be a road idiot.
Bought me a new water bottle because I always make spoil my water bottle :(
You made me a better person and now, I just want to be your lady man and protect you like the cock photos below lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment