Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Lazy

I love staying at home more than going out with friends HAHA oops.

But when I'm out with my friends, I definitely enjoy myself a lot haha.




Badminton with Ted and Jaren, thanks guys. They're definitely my closest friends in uni. Well <3 Thanks Ted for driving us around!






And of cause, running errands with my special one!! :)









I was just thinking and I realized that I enjoy being lazy. If you knew me close enough, you would know that I am beyond lazy LOL. I am actually lazy to the point of not wanting to go downstairs to buy my lunch despite knowing that I would be hungry at the later part of the day. Simply because of one reason: I'm lazy laaaaa hahahahahaha...

I guess there's the good kind and bad kind of lazy. In this case, the kind of lazy I enjoy being is referring to the good kind.

The kind of lazy saturdays, spent lying in bed. Be it catching up on a good read, or watching dramas, it doesn't really matter. The kind of days you're in your most comfortable outfit, bed hair, listening to your favourite music. Well, basically you're just hanging around. 

The days where you have no worries, no assignments due, just doing what you enjoy, carefree and happy. Because you enjoy yourself so much, you forgotten the days where you spent pulling your hair out, stressed on this and that. 

If only everyday can be like that. But sadly, life has its plans for you. Whether I like it or not, I gotta face the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment